Polar Snow

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my card using the new Maja Design Home for the Holidays papers that have just arrived over at Live and Love Crafts! I lvoe the colour of these... they are so versatile that you don't have to use them purely for Christmas Cards! I've used Polar Snow by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and coloured her up with Copics.
 

Here are the Copic markers that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: V01, W3, W5, W7, W9
Turquoise Outfit: BG43, BG49, BG78
Purple Outfit: V000, V01, V04
Wings: V01, BG43, BV20, BV23

The background was done with Distress Inks.
If you would like to learn more about colouring please pop over to our online colouring classes at www.kitandclowder.com!


I hope you've liked my project! Thanks so much for stopping by!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Alyce, this is a gorgeous card! I love every bit of it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Alice! Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge