Brisbane Papercraft Expo + The Greeting Farm

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hi everyone! So excited to announce that I will be teaching over at the Brisbane Papercraft Expo this year in June... would love to see you all stop by! To see the other projects and to register please visit HERE. This project below is one of the project's that I am teaching and I'm also using this for my dt project over at The Greeting Farm this week. Here is Fairest :)


We will be playing with mists and resist papers in this class aswell! Don't you like the little apple that I made? Hehehe! Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W3, W5, W7, W9
Outfit Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y17, E15
Blue Outfit: B32, B34, B39
Apple: R32, R35, R37, YG03


Have you all checked out our latest class Create and Learn yet? :) Lots of fun with background aswell! 



I hope you've enjoyed my project today and hope to see some Aussie Clowdies stop by! :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OH MY Word! What an awesomely adorable image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also make handicrafts during my spare time and I have an entire storage of all my previous masterpieces that I love making with my loved ones during weekends and holiday get-togethers. We treat it as our hobby as well as a bonding activity that helps us stay strong together as a family.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge