Anya Easter Basket

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hi everyone! It's been a little time since I've posted a project... the past week I have been away for our first Australian Kit and Clowder retreat! It was such an amazing weekend and I got to meet the most wonderful bunch of ladies. I'm now excitedly planning my US retreats for June this year! Stay tuned for more information coming very very soon! :)

For my project today I have coloured Anya Easter Basket by The Greeting Farm. We have an Easter themed challenge happening this week over on the TGF blog. That super cute chipboard heart peeking out there is from Southern Ridge Trading Co. aswell :) 


I've used my Copics to colour her up and have popped some small white dots on her hair using white acrylic paint.

Here are the colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W3, W5, W9
Outfit: G21, G94, G99
Ears: R000, R32
Ribbon: R000, R00, R32, R34, R89
Basket: E31, E33, E35, E15



My project is for sale over on the Kit and Clowder store. I've changed the store around a little bit with a new tab just for my handmade cards to go so it is easier to find :) You can find it HERE! 

I am also excitedly getting ready for our next class release!! It is going to be something a little different... we are going to be moving to a new type of class and covering some more advanced techniques :) I'm so excited! Here is a sneaky peek! Stay tuned over on the Kit and Clowder facebook group or in our newsletter for updates! :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. How Adorable love her she is just the cutest. Do love the way you have used the lace on your gorgeous card. Have a great crafty week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, your colouring is such a pleasure to look at, fabulous !!! Looking forward to the new subscrition class, the sneak looks delicious, can not wait, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring! I love the background and embelishments!
    Greetings, Maya S. | Bromley Carpet Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, very beautifully made
    has great colors and beautifully painted stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely as always ;)


    i tried to get the ribbon combo together and noticed there is not R34 ;P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge