Spellbound

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hi everyone! I'm here today with my Magic themed card for Live and Love Crafts! I had a bit of fun on this one... i just wanted to do something a little different :) Here is my take using The East Wind's Spellbound.
 

The little clocks are cut out of a Maja Design sheet of paper and just layered on top of each other... they work as a great embellishment! It's always great to see how you can use your papers as embellishments aswell :)

To do the background I layered up several distress ink colours using the blending tool.. I love this technique!
Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin/Hair/Book: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09, Y11
Outfit: W3, W5, W7, W9, Y11
Ruffles: R56, RV63, BG53, Y11, W3, W5, 100

*To learn how I colour head to my colouring classes here :) *

*this card is for sale! contact me at olavana@hotmail.com 



Hope you enjoyed my card today and thanks for stopping by!! x



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. "WOW" This is really stunning the image is gorgeous and coloured to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Alyce! P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is stunning. You are awesome lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this card/image that much I went and bought the digi, but I know I won't create anything as fabulous as this, but I will give her a try! Thanks for the inspiration Alyce :)

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no words for this, what briljant colouring and the clocks as embelishments are such a fab touch, every thing fits so well together, I am a huge fan of your colouring and just adore it, thank you for sharing, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW; that's some scary good colouring!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Loooove the light!
    Fantastic Purples!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge