Lady Papillion

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi everyone!Today I'm sharing my dt post for Art by Mi Ran using the gorgeous Lady Papillon! Isn't she beautiful? I love the details on this image :)

I love to challenge myself using different colours...I would love to see you try something new aswell!

Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: R50, R53, R43, R57
Purple Outfit: V91, V93, V95, V99
Blue Outfit: B60, B63, B66, B69
Yellow: Y35, Y38
Flowers: RV63, RV56, RV59, Y11, Y35





I hope you have enjoyed my card! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great; I can see your parcel has arrived. Very pretty image and card. Hope you've had a good weekend.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love all these layers and your coloring is breathtaking. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always. Coloured beautifully xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always♥

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge