Join Me For A Live Colour Along!!!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a fantastic day :D I just wanted to invite you all to join me for a live colour along tomorrow! Sunday 23rd February 9am AEST (Saturday night 6pm EST). 

I will be hosting the live colour along from my Kit and Clowder ning website (free to join!) here:


The event will be recorded so that you can play back for future viewing but tune in so you can ask questions as I go. I will be colouring the gorgeous Elven Princess by Aurora Wings, and they have so generously donated a 15% discount to the store for you to colour along with me!! :D Pop over to the ning website for more details! Hope to see you playing along :)

Here are the copic colours I will be using:
(these are a guide only.. you can use whatever colours you would like!)

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, Small amount of YG63
Hair/Eyes: Y35, YG63, G29, G99, 100
Bright Purple Flowers: V000, V01, V05, V06, V09
Blue-Purple Flowers: BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08
Background: BV08


Hope to see you there! :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge